Twice a year, the Society publishes its own magazine, The Syncopator, which is distributed to all members.
The magazine contains an interesting mix of items, including:-
- News from Local Groups
The current issue of The Syncopator is the Spring issue, which was published in mid March.
In this issue...
- Andy Eastwood
- Uke To Bridge - Zip Pain
- Matt Hicks - In His Own Words
- Spalding's BBC Song for Lincolnshire
- USGB Recognised Ukulele Exams
- A Digswell Report - (Norman) Pa Jones
- Let's Get Technical - John A Timney
- Ware Ukulele Group Visits Germany
- "Ukulele Gershwin" - Mike Deighan
- USGB Roll of Fame - Roy Smeck
- Ukuleles For Peace
- USGB Band of the Year Contest, 2020
- USGB Contest 2019 Report
- The Kukes
- Ullalele - War of the Worlds
- Doncaster Ukulele Group
- Liverpool Megabusk Raises Over £3k
- Zip Pain Visits LuccaLele
- Bracklesham Weekends
- Lesley Fowkes
There are a number of back issues of the magazine available for download by members of the Society.
You can access these by logging in to your account.
You can now advertise in the magazine. Click here for details.
To comment on the magazine, or to submit anything for inclusion in the next issue,
please email us with details at